Collected information (“Personal Information”) shall include your name, email address, telephone number, credit card number or any other type of information that could identify you which you choose to provide so that Norfolk Group may process your requests. If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply. We may also collect information about your IP address, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser-type, broad geographic location and how your device has interacted with our website, including the pages accessed and links clicked.
- Unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law, we will collect and use of Personal Information solely with the objective of fulfilling the following purposes: making reservations, requesting a specific service, operating the Site, providing Site services, administering services reserved through the Site, contacting you in response to a question or about a good or service you purchased or reserved through the Site, and/or to informing you of new features, services, and products; processing your payment ; or any other compatible purposes.
- NG may share some of your Personal Information with certain third parties in order to properly run its business. For example, your name and credit card information will be shared with our credit card processing vendor in order to process payments. Personal Information is not shared with third parties for use in connection with their own purposes, but only NG own business purposes and to better serve our Site users. Except situations indicated clearly in this Policy, Personal Information will not be transferred to any third party unless otherwise stated prior to collection, or without your express permission
- We will collect Personal Information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your Personal Information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. However, Norfolk Group shall not take responsibility for any Personal Information disclosure or loss which is because of force majeure or not Norfolk Group’s fault.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of Personal Information.
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your Personal Information, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- In addition, you can object to processing of your Personal Information, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Information or request portability of your Personal Information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- You have the right to opt out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), please contact us using the contact details provided below.
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your Personal Information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Norfolk Group’s contact information:
Phone: + (84 28) 3825 7286